If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Thursday 8 November 2012

Pictures at an exhibition - part 14

Gonna be a couple of days before any more bloggage from me. We are making the great trek into China, a journey which could be - to namedrop my favourite film -  good, bad or ugly.

See you on the other side...

[Not sure how this bird is supposed to bring luck at 80 kilometres an hour!]

[Now I may not be fluent in Thai, but I'm pretty sure that means 'out of order'.]

[Not quite sure what he uses the tyres for...]

[Tim and Svets demonstrate contrasting emotions, respectively, "Uncertainty" and "Just told cheesy joke".]

[Traffic lights, Krabi-style.]

[As long as there is booze, who cares if there's guesthouse and travel!]

["Take the sodding picture, my arms are killing me!"
"But you've only done one!"]

[Obviously not the stationery one, right?]
["STATIONery" - geddit???]

[A train with the Chelsea team on the side? Now that IS one to beware of!]

[Clean Food Good Test Save Price Nice Feeling - need they say more? Just "B*llocks"!]

[Bangkok Gurning Championships 2012.]

[...and in that order!]

["You look like I feel."
"Naff off, James!"]

No comments:

Post a Comment