If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Friday 3 August 2012

Please Mister Postman


STOP! BLOGGER TIME!

Dear Readers,

Now that I am in the southern hemisphere (where the water goes down the plughole the other way), I may not be able to post blog entries as much as before. Sure, I’ll still be writing as much drivel as ever, but my chances to upload it will be slimmer due to less wi-fi. Therefore you may get several posts at once, or a single post that goes on so long that you get bored of reading it by paragraph 47. Sorry. I’ll do my best and thanks so much for your continued reading.

Why no wi-fi? Please read on...

Note - I have uploaded two entries this time – “American Beauty” comes before “Back in black” chronologically so you’ll have to scroll down a bit to get to it.

Luv `n` stuff,

Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment