If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Sunday 27 May 2012

Sob!


17 B.C.E.

Really tough weekend.

Took advantage of my parents being away visiting friends to start moving my gear over to their place. Consequently the flat is in a state of semi-habitation and I’ve been on a weird emotional rollercoaster. Maybe deep down it’s because Englebert did so badly at Eurovision yesterday, but it’s probably more to do with the happiness I found in this flat. I came here from a place I stagnated in for nine years, partly driven out by the ever-multiplying angry potheads below me. You don’t normally leave a lodging when you still enjoy living there, or at least I don’t. Possibly it’s my brain screaming at me that it’s never a good idea to go back to live with your parents (except for those three nights at Christmas that pass in the blink of a festive eye), but on another level I know I’m doing the right thing. This trip is going to be the most amazing experience I’ve ever had…it’s just the whole getting around to making it start that’s a bugger!

Focus, Jimbo, work will keep you sane! Now go and make your sarnies for tomorrow (and don’t trip over the boxes again). 

No comments:

Post a Comment