If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Monday 7 May 2012

Stuff - a week's worth


37 B.C.E

It’s been over a week since the last update! Here’s some highlights that happened:

  • Had the last of my jabs and got given a prescription for 120 100mg tablets of doxcycline. I’ve seen them online for as little as 4 pence per capsule…surely they’re mixed with flour for that price?

  • Car insurance runs out on the 21st May so I have to arrange cover for the following 22 days, then pay £47.50 to get it cancelled. Bastards.

  • Finding a camcorder that will fit our needs is proving even harder than finding a netbook. I’d be happy for one to fall out of the sky and land in my lap, even if the lens got a bit cracked from the impact.

  • There is a big debate going on between myself and the matriarch of the clan about whether a sleep sheet should be made from 100% pure silk, faux silk, or a blend of different silks. I’m currently in search of another 99,999 signatures to get it discussed in the House of Commons.

  • Signed up for something called Whatsapp, which effectively lets you text people for free and should be very useful for keeping in touch with Tim if we go off in different directions some days. But why do I get the feeling it’s not actually free?

  • My Halifax Clarity credit card arrived the other day and I’ve got the parental unit analysing the small print for any pitfalls I may have missed. It supposedly let’s you use it abroad with no extra fees…but why do I get the feeling there are extra fees? 

No comments:

Post a Comment