If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Tuesday 3 April 2012

The needle lies


71 B.C.E.

Here’s a link to a song by The queens of the stone age called “Feel good hit of the summer”…


The lyrics go along the lines of:

“Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ectsasy and alcohol…”

[repeat several times]

Then:

“…C-C-C-C-C-COCAINE!!!!”

However, today I had the following:

“Hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, tetanus, diphtheria, polio…”

[two in the left arm, one in the right]

Then:

“…I-I-I-I-I-IMMUNE!!!!!”

Got jabbed today. Two more follow up appointments to come. Still not sure if I need to buy me some Japanese encephalitis immunity as well.

Left arm aches a little, apart from that I’m fine. I do most things with my right arm anyway. 

1 comment: