If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Saturday 6 October 2012

The end

Saturday, 06/10/2012 - 114 A.D.

Today I returned to the Kaew Grovoram Temple.

I was alone (my companions had gone to Phi-phi island), but the monks were there.

I spoke at length with the head of the temple and he said he saw "many holes in [my] personal mana."

But he said I also had the potential for great spiritual growth if I studied at the temple.

And so I have decided to stay here and undergo a profound religious experience.

I will be taking the name of 'Ban Ton Kao' which means "enlightened seeker from afar".

I could be here for months, it might take years.

Either way, this is the last entry in this blog for the time being, possibly forever.

Tomorrow I will take this netbook into town and sell it, then donate the money to the temple, my new home.

Tim will continue on through Asia and tell our tale when he returns to England.

People will understand.

Thank you for reading,

From the spiritual part within me to the spiritual part within you,

Peace, luv, empathy,

Ban Ton Kao
(formerly James A. Gray)

No comments:

Post a Comment