If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Sunday 24 June 2012

Pictures at an exhibition

11 A.D.

A slow day today, dear readers, what with us having to sit through the pain and heartache of England's defeat to It*ly and currently in the middle of a night transit to Chicago. Therefore I'll cut it short for this post and leave you with some more images of the journey so far...

[I shared this YMCA bathroom with men and at least one woman.]

[This can be bought for a dollar (the pizza costs two).]

[Couldn't quite see the Southport gas tower from here.]

[Prisoners get larger living quarters than this.]

[I'll stick with the Ford Focus for now.]

[We don't know why either.]

[The darkness of my soul is perfectly reflected in the above silhouette.]

[Big old stately building in Philadelphia.]

[Inside a not so stately building in Philadelphia.]

[This guy's plaque simply said, "Barry".]

["I wonder if they're watering my plants in the office..."]

[Champion!]

No comments:

Post a Comment