If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Friday 8 June 2012

We are officially live and dangerous!


5 B.C.E.

Today was special for two reasons:

1. I finished work for 206 days! Thanks to everyone at Smedders for their best wishes and theories as to how I’ll spend my time in global trek heaven.

2. This blog went public! No longer is it being read by an audience of one, now there’s at least 2, maybe even 3 people reading it! I’ll try and make it interesting enough for you to keep tuning in, but if you get bored of my endless rants about noisy hostels, dirty toilets, and never having any clean socks then I’ll completely understand. Anyway, if you’re reading this for the first time, then I send my warmest welcome to you.

Today was such an emotional rollercoaster, I’d best just leave it at that.

See you in 5 days when I actually start travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment