If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Sunday 25 March 2012

Changing stuff

80 B.C.E. (Before Commencing Expedition)... [80 days BEFORE travelling around the world!]

From the back of The Motorcycle Diaries:

“Let the world change you…and you can change the world.”

Love it!

Not sure how much I believe it though.

Would be nice to try and do it on The Trip, somehow…

Technically I changed a tiny part of the world when I set my tent up on some very old sheep droppings earlier in the week. Prior to me arriving they were perfectly spherical little bits of dry dung, and I crushed `em flat. They are changed forever.  Not the best example, I know, but it’s Sunday night and I’m RAMbling. (Geddit???) 

No comments:

Post a Comment