If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Monday, 5th March (Archive)


After some prompting, Tim sent through the final version of our travel itinery from STA, which is essentially our tickets in electronic format. It all looks fine and just as agreed, yet I can’t help thinking something serious has not been taken into account. Planning logistical nightmares like this can make the best of us paranoid! And there was I thinking my worrying days were over…

***

 Just went to polish my boots for work and realised I was a little low. Thought to myself as I made a note on the shopping list, “That’s the last bottle of show polish I’ll buy before The Trip.” How many times will I think along those lines in the next few months? I am dreading the last packet of crisps that I’ll buy…

No comments:

Post a Comment