If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Tuesday, 13th March (Archive)


Spent the last two evenings taking deadly dull footage of me walking round the flat on a borrowed high definition video camera. The deal is that Tim and I will pool resources to get ourselves a joint weapon for capturing the action – refurbished though – no point shelling out for a brand new thief magnet! This two day shoot was the benchmark with which to compare all potential purchases. The footage looked great on the actual camera, but pretty naff when I tried to convert it to a format we could view on our computers. Guess that’s what you get for downloading cheap `n` cheerful video conversion programs that probably contain more viruses than Smedley Hydro in December!

In other news, the bill for the car came to £506, including VAT and tears. Stupid bloody broken brake caliper. Hope the other three don’t go between now and when I get my pension. I may have to financially re-adjust – just as painful as it sounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment