If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Saturday, 3rd March (Archive)


This is the first entry in my travel log in a year in which I am going to circumnavigate the globe.

Tonight I am staying over at my parents’ house while they are away on a Caribbean cruise. I need to remember how to get used to staying here, especially as come early June, I won’t be alone.

I am hungover from last night. I had the day off and apparently my plans to travel the world went public at work. I forget what I heard in a drunken stupour, but I gather all was revealed in the management meeting. Kinda glad I wasn’t there.

I await the public reaction.

Night-night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment