If you have any comments, please email:

If you have any comments, please send them to:
jamesandtimsworldtour@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: James A Gray

Follow the journey by map

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Wednesday, 7th March (Archive)


Many moons ago when Tim and I first held vague talks about wanting to travel the world, we both lent each other a film that we felt would inspire the other to want to travel even more. Tim gave me The Beach, which I watched within a week of our trade-off. It wasn’t bad, though it didn’t make me want to visit Thailand any more (why IS Thailand such a choice destination for everyone in the UK??? I guess I’ll find out come October!)

I gave Tim The Motorcycle Diaries. I can’t remember exactly when the trade off took place, but it was when I lived in Aughton Road, so it’s at least a year and a half ago. He still hasn’t watched it.

Now I want to watch it again, so I’ve asked him to bring it over with him in ten days time. Will he think it’s some kind of reverse psychological trick to get him to finally keep his part of the bargain and stick it on the screen? I guess I’ll find out come Mother’s Day!

It is a great film though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment